    SubjectLogitech and Microsoft Tilt Wheel Mice. Driver suggestions wanted.
    I'm modifying Vojtech Pavlik's 2.6.8.1 kernel
    mousedev.c mouse driver to support the new "Tilt
    wheel" functionality on the Logitech MX1000 Laser
    Mouse, and the Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse with
    Tilt Wheel Technology.

    I have some alpha code already worked out that
    compiles with the 2.6.8.1 kernel, but before I submit
    it, I'd like some suggestions on how others would like
    to see it implemented.

    The Tilt wheel is basically a scroll wheel that tilts
    left and right enabling the user to scroll left and
    right.

    Please CC your responses and suggestions as my email
    account cannot manage the size of the KML.

    Thank you all.

    P.S. If you want to see what I have so far, please
    respond and I'll happily email you the code or post it
    to klm.