SubjectRe: PCI coprocessors
Thank you for all your input on this.  Of course i could do many things
on the board. The idea of the library is that a programmer would create
the fpga image file by him/herself and then put it in the library. The
kernel driver and the library does the decision if its worth putting on
the chip or not (that's optional, you could force it on chip).

Tomasz Rola wrote:

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.156 / U:0.100 seconds]