SubjectRe: offtopic: how to break huge patch into smaller independent patches?
Andreas Dilger wrote:

> Consider using a source-control tool next time ;-/.

We used a source control tool. Its just not very useful when people do a port
from one kernel version to the next and submit it as one giant patch against the
new kernel rather than new versions of the original individual patches.

I'm the one planning how to avoid this problem in our next development cycle.

Chris

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans