    SubjectRe: Fix allnoconfig on arm with small tweak to kconfig?
    On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 06:42:38PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
    > Russell King wrote:
    > > If you want something that's guaranteed to work, use one of the
    > > per-platform default configurations. Nothing else carries any
    > > guarantee what so ever on ARM.
    >
    > I did give that a shot, but every one I tried seemed to be
    > broken. (I may have been using a too-new compiler, and I probably
    > suffer from impatient newbie-itis.) Can you suggest which commands
    > to use to retrieve a working default configuration?

    Obviously I can't comment on the problems you're seeing with those due
    to the lack of details. However, last time I built a pure bk-based
    tree (4 days ago), the following worked:

    - ebsa110
    - netwinder
    - imx
    - integrator
    - lubbock
    - rpc
    - s3c2410
    - versatile

    However, many of these have sub-classes of either cpus or machines,
    and running allnoconfig against these will again generate invalid
    configurations.

    So:

    $ make netwinder_defconfig
    $ make