SubjectREQUEST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Xiao Jun,managinig director of HUAMAO ARTS AND CRAFTS

Import/Export Corp.(HMARTS) we are a group of business men who

deal on Art and Craft and export into the Canada/America and

Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a

medium

of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as

well as making payments through you to us.Please if you are

interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.

Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction

you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we

will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America

and Europe Please if you are interested forward to us your phone

number/fax and your full contact addresses.

Thanks In advance

Managing Director,

Mr.Xiao Jun.