SubjectRe: Latest microcode data from Intel.
Date
On Thursday 09 September 2004 18:32, Tigran Aivazian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have received and tested the latest microcode data file from Intel, The
> file is dated 2nd September 2004. You can download it both as standalone
> (bzip2-ed) text file and bundled with microcode_ctl utility from the
> Download section of the website:
>
> http://urbanmyth.org/microcode/
>
> Please let me know if you find any problems with this data file or with
> the Linux microcode driver. Thank you.
>
> Kind regards
> Tigran

i read about intel microcode upgrade before, but i never tried it. so my
question is, are there any reasons why somebody should upgrade his microcode?
i know that intel does not hand out a changelog, but maybe anybody knows more
about it. thx in advance!

best regards,
dominik

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans