    SubjectRe: Latest microcode data from Intel.
    On Thursday 09 September 2004 18:32, Tigran Aivazian wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I have received and tested the latest microcode data file from Intel, The
    > file is dated 2nd September 2004. You can download it both as standalone
    > (bzip2-ed) text file and bundled with microcode_ctl utility from the
    > Download section of the website:
    > Please let me know if you find any problems with this data file or with
    > the Linux microcode driver. Thank you.
    > Kind regards
    > Tigran

    i read about intel microcode upgrade before, but i never tried it. so my
    question is, are there any reasons why somebody should upgrade his microcode?
    i know that intel does not hand out a changelog, but maybe anybody knows more
    about it. thx in advance!

    best regards,

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.030 / U:35.276 seconds]