SubjectRe: problem with ACPI and suspend
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:35:11 +0800, Li, Shaohua <shaohua.li@intel.com> wrote:
> Did you load ACPI button driver?

The botton module is loaded at all times yes. Otherwis i guess it
wouldn't have worked at all. When i close the lid the first time, my
laptop suspends as it should, the second time it also suspends ass it
should, but when it wakes up from this suspend it gets the message i
orignially stated and no more messages are passed so the
resume-scripts won't get called ever again until i reboot, and thus it
won't suspend by closing the lid either.

list of modules loaded:

Module Size Used by
parport_pc 21249 1
lp 9133 0