On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 07:56, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >From: Albert Cahalan <albert@users.sourceforge.net>
>
> >> 5) Take a look at /etc/path_to_inst and call "man path_to_inst"
> >>
> >> The used method even works nicely for USB devices.
>
> >OK, I took a look.
>
> You obviously did not :-(
>
> Please don't try to comment things you did not verify with a
> running Solaris.

If the behavior doesn't match the man page, it's buggy.

Looking through your source code, I see that several
additional OSes can handle addressing by device name,
but you've disabled this for them. I pity the users.
It's even obvious how to use drive letters on NT.

I would be happy to maintain a decent cdrecord, provided
that somebody can find me some funding. This would take
a great deal more time than procps does currently.
It would require a never-ending supply of blank disks
and, at least initially, a pile of hardware.

I'm not kidding. If some Linux distributer or Linux .org
can fund me (my kids like to eat), I'll fix this problem.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.052 / U:0.456 seconds]