SubjectRe: Linux Incompatibility List
Helge Hafting <helge.hafting@hist.no> writes:

> >>Product: Matrox parhelia (a triplehead graphichs card)
> >>Reason: Bad binary-only 2D-only driver

> >Please add it here, using the 'template'.

> >http://leenooks.com/19

> Done. I didn't recommend any particular brand when describing the
> "alternate solution", as you didn't want that. The reason for
> specifying a brand was only to create more pressure than "use a
> couple of supported cards instead".

It's certainly not a bad idea - maybe if we put it right next to the
stupid google ad it would make it return something that made sense
instead of the very hardware we are telling people to avoid.

On the other hand, the site and ads are not something I'm doing to get
rich, so I'd rather avoid even giving the impression of impropriety.

Thanks for adding the card!
--
David N. Welton
Personal: http://dedasys.com/davidw/