SubjectRe: [DOC] Linux kernel patch submission format
Jeff Garzik wrote:

> I tried to keep it as short as possible: here is a page describing the
> most optimal format for sending patches to Linux kernel developers.
>
> http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html
>
> This URL should be permanent, feel free to bookmark it.
> Comments welcome.
>
> Jeff
>

> -

So, this may already be asked and answered (apologies if it has), but is
it worth gpg-signing submissions so that authenticity can be verified to
some degree when a patch is posted (and for archival purposes)? I ask
because this is whats done on the fedora extras channel when updates get
pushed, and it seems like a reasonable addition to the process.
Neil

*Neil Horman
*Software Engineer
*Red Hat, Inc.