    SubjectRe: KVM & mouse wheel
    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Marko Macek wrote:

    > Hello!
    > A few months ago I posted about problems with 2.6 kernel, KVM and mouse
    > wheel.
    > I was using 2.4 kernel until recently, but with the switch to FC2 with
    > 2.6 kernel this problem became much more annoying.

    I also had problems with my KVM switch and mouse when I initially moved to
    2.6, but adding this kernel boot parameter fixed it, meybe it will help
    you as well : psmouse.proto=imps

    My mouse was jumping all over the screen, clicking buttons at random, but
    since I added
    to my lilo.conf everything has been working perfectly with every 2.6
    kernel I've tried.

    My mouse is a "Logitec MouseMan Wheel" (USB mouse, but connected to the
    KVM with a USB->PS/2 adapter), my KVM switch is an old 8port thing that I
    unfortunately don't know the name/brand of since I got it used and the
    label with that info on it is gone.

    Hope that helps you :)

    Jesper Juhl <>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:04    [W:0.044 / U:1.156 seconds]