SubjectLinux as a router and load balancer
Date

I'd like to compare the power of a Linux system as a router, load
balancer and SSL offloader to some propietary hardware, and I am
looking for numbers.

If you know of any benchmarks or real-world measurements with
numbers like packets per second routed by a Linux machine with
two Gigabit interfaces, KB/sec routed, SSL connections taken by
a Linux with an Apache2 mod_ssl, or SSL KB/sec transferred by a
Linux with an Apache2 mod_ssl, I would be very glad if you point
me to the URLs.

Please reply directly to me and not to the list, I'll summarize
to the list or directly to the people interested.

Thank you,
Kristian

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.028 / U:0.016 seconds]