    SubjectRe: Amiga partition reading patch
    On Tuesday 24 August 2004 08:18, Thomas Richter wrote:
    >Hi Joanne,

    Hi Joanne, Thomas. Good to hear from you both.

    >> This is a patch known good against Mandrake 2.6.3-7mdk. I suspect
    >> it will apply to later versions equally well since the file
    >> affected appears to be unchanged as late as 2.6.9-rc1.
    >Sorry, I don't have a patch attached here. Forgot to include?

    Apparently, it wasn't attached here either.

    >> This partitioning information is known correct. I wrote the low
    >> level portion of the hard disk partitioning code for AmigaDOS 3.5
    >> and 3.9. I am also responsible for one of the more frequently used
    >> partitioning tools, RDPrepX, before that.
    >I can confirm this (as "just another guy" who wrote on AmigaOs 3.9).

    And an extremely talented "just another guy", thanks again for all
    you did for amigaos back then Thomas.

    >So long,
    > Thomas

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
    99.24% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly attorneys please note, additions to this message
    by Gene Heskett are:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.022 / U:0.144 seconds]