SubjectRe: Amiga partition reading patch
On Tuesday 24 August 2004 08:18, Thomas Richter wrote:
>Hi Joanne,

Hi Joanne, Thomas. Good to hear from you both.

>> This is a patch known good against Mandrake 2.6.3-7mdk. I suspect
>> it will apply to later versions equally well since the file
>> affected appears to be unchanged as late as 2.6.9-rc1.
>Sorry, I don't have a patch attached here. Forgot to include?

Apparently, it wasn't attached here either.

>> This partitioning information is known correct. I wrote the low
>> level portion of the hard disk partitioning code for AmigaDOS 3.5
>> and 3.9. I am also responsible for one of the more frequently used
>> partitioning tools, RDPrepX, before that.
>I can confirm this (as "just another guy" who wrote on AmigaOs 3.9).

And an extremely talented "just another guy", thanks again for all
you did for amigaos back then Thomas.

>So long,
> Thomas

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
99.24% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly attorneys please note, additions to this message
by Gene Heskett are: