    From: Brad Campbell []
    Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 9:04 AM
    To: Josan Kadett
    Subject: Re: Entirely ignoring TCP and UDP checksum in kernel level

    The main reason I suggested correcting the checksum is if it was done that
    way, the kernel would
    behave normally for all other IP traffic and simply do a dodgy on only
    traffic from

    If nobody else jumps in, let me think about it for a day or so and I'll see
    what I can do. It's been
    a couple of years since I last looked at the network code though.

    What kernel are you running?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.020 / U:4.924 seconds]