    SubjectRe: architectures with their own "config PCMCIA"
    Hi,

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

    > > What about normal numbers? I don't think requiring quotes everywhere for
    > > this is a good idea.
    >
    > And numbers (both decimal and hex) can easily be distinguished from y, n, and m
    > anyway.

    I did consider this at some point, but I didn't want to add further
    special cases. Every symbol has a tristate and a string value and so you
    can compare pretty much everything with everything else. Splitting the
    string value further into other types isn't worth the trouble. The problem
    at hand is easy enough to solve by adding a type declaration.

    bye, Roman

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.030 / U:16.572 seconds]