SubjectInvitation......Free Gobal Business Preview!
Date
Dear Sir / Mdm,

Ku-mus-taka?

With the growing awareness of Air Pollution in countries such as China,
India, Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines, a Business Preview is
install for people to see if there is a Business Opportunity and the
Product Benefits.

Please find enclosed herein the Free Global Business Preview for
Philippines, August 2004 by

By Success Coach, Mr Ben Ho

L88 International Associates

About Mr. Ben Ho, former senior corporate executive

More than three years ago, just like many working-class executives I
enjoyed the prestige of serving in a multi-national corporation. I was
designated to take charge of a new setup in China. Many people would have
aspired to hold this high profile corporate job. I took up the challenge
and, just as anybody would, considered this an excellent career
opportunity. Even though I agreed with my brother-in-law who shared with me
many reasons why I should work something on the side, I could not find
time! I was engaged in building someone else's business. Not until I had
the opportunity to be exposed to the up-and-coming Chinese economy; did I
realise and experience the increasing economic threats of globalisation!
With increasing uncertainties in the 21st century, no jobs are for life! I
began to explore business opportunities for myself with a lot of
consideration. Finally, I took on this journey together with my beloved
wife. Today, I am glad that all our efforts have paid off.

If you are serious about making a difference in your life, Take action now!
Work with a Life Success Coach, this could be a turning point in your life!

Schedules for preview are as follows:

Cebu City