SubjectHello
Greetings,

I am Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs) of RSA. I am writing
this letter to you with the hope that you will be kind enough to
assist my family.

If this means of communication is not acceptable to you
please accept my apologies as it is the only available and
resourceful means for me right now.

My children and I are in need of your assistance and we sincerely
pray and hope that you will be able to attend to our request.
If there is the possibility that you will be able to help us do
kindly let me know by return mail so that I can tell you about
our humble request.

Thank for your understanding.

Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs).

Alternative email address:dicta90@katamail.com