Subjectfrom mr hang wu!

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am yu,we are a group of business men who deal on raw materials and export into the canada/america/europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in canada as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Please contact us for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in canada/america/europe.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number and your full contact addresses to the companies public relations officer
Vice President
Mr.ralph diggs

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site Dragons Lodge RP Siter