SubjectRe: [0/25] Merge pmdisk and swsusp
Hi!

> In the end, these patches remove pmdisk from the kernel and clean up the
> swsusp code base. The result is a single code base with greatly improved
> code, that will hopefully help others underestand it better.

Thanks a lot for the patches.

> Please pull from
>
> bk://kernel.bkbits.net:/home/mochel/linux-2.6-power

Unfortuanetly I can't just pull (I'm not allowed to use bitkeeper). I
could roll them into one big patch and then push them to akpm on my
own, but that would loose history :-(.

Patches #1 .. #4 are trivial enough to go in as soon as you want. I'd
prefer the rest of the patches to be tested in -mmX kernels a bit (for
a testing and so that I can do x86-64 support).. Comments to specific
patches follow.

Pavel

--
Horseback riding is like software...