SubjectRe: Ext3 File System "Too many files" with snort
On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 06:00:01AM +0000, jmerkey@comcast.net wrote:

> > Don't use it on redhat systems, those bug reports tend to be for redhat
> > kernels, redhat refuses to apply our bugfixes that we send in to the
> > official kernel because they want us to look bad. I sound so paranoid
> > when I say that, but they really do refuse to apply our bugfixes.
> Not nice at all to not post updates. They don't respond to email much either.

What drugs are you people on ? You seem to be stuck in some alternative
reality where we exist solely to make sure reiserfs doesn't work with
our products, despite the fact that $DEITY knows how many people are using it daily.

Get a new dealer, really.

Dave

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:04    [W:0.099 / U:0.148 seconds]