SubjectURL to "Linux kernel coding style"
Is there a web link anwhere to the "Linux kernel coding style". I've
made a reference in the wxGuide guidelines (see
"http://wxguide.sourceforge.net/guidelines/coding.html") but I need a
stable URL to make it directly accessable. BTW I'm interested in links
to other guidelines as well.

If you want to discuss anything about the wxGuide guidelines, don't do
it here but send it to the wxguide-users mailinglist
("http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wxguide-users") or make a
comment here "http://wxguide.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=feedback.php".

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed I only read the archives.

O. Wyss

--
See a huge pile of work at "http://wyodesktop.sourceforge.net/"