SubjectInvestment Capital Inquiry.
Greetings and Compliments.

Re: Investment Capital.

Your contact has been gotten after a careful search
for persons whom we can jointly invest Trust in and
also solicit a honorable partnership with.

I represent a client and my client has interest to do
business relative to investments in your country in
areas related to Agriculture and Real-Estate
Development respective of the nature and manner of
investments you handle. To initiate a proper and
structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an
offer to receive investment funds in cash if:

1. The said fund amounts to Twenty Five Million
Dollars (US).

2. The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to
you in same state.

3. The fund shall be investment through your agency in
the purchase of facility and assets for investment
purposes within your country.

4. This transaction will result in your being paid a
commission of 10% off the investment capital.

5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and
professionalism in the handling of this matter.

Please respond urgently.

Sincerely.

kazeem elsheikh

National Real Estate Co.