Subjectslow performance w/patch-2.6.7-mjb1
Hello,

To the mbligh, maintainer of mjb patch sets:

I am trying to track down why I am seeing 2x in run
time with patch-2.6.7-mjb1. I would like to get the
4g/4g patch, hence the use of this patch set, however,
something within this patch has more than doubled the
run time for a test executable I have so I would like
to see what component might be the cause. Is there a
list of the various patches that went into this patch
set and if so, are the patches in a broken out format?

Thanks!
Phy