    SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
    Date
    On Friday 18 June 2004 04:56, 4Front Technologies wrote:

    > Problem fixed!. it's SuSE's fault!. They didn't symlink
    > /lib/modules/<kernel ver>/build to the correct source tree.

    And therefor you whine here ?

    > >>What's with you guys?. Would you really like to see Linux forking?
    > >
    > > I'm impressed of your altruistic solicitousness about the future of Linux
    >
    > Thanks, we're trying to make Linux better for everybody.

    You make Linux better ? By providing closed source drivers and complaining
    that they wont compile everywhere ? HEHEHE

    This statement reveals your deep unawareness of the social contract behind
    this community and the reality of forking since it started.

    Your swollen-headed self-pleasing nature makes you even resistant to sarcasm.

    Thanks for providing a nice flame topic and now I have to go back and maintain
    some diverging non mainline kernel trees.

    Hint: Maybe you should adjust your tie. See below.

    --
    Thomas
    From slash dot org