SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
Timothy Miller wrote:

> 4Front Technologies wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the perfect explanation to our problems. The question then
>> arises as
>> to why does SUSE do KBUILDS in this way and the vanilla kernels or
>> Redhat/Fedora/Mandrake/Debian
>> kernels use another way?. What I'd like to see is at least some standard.
>

> Sounds like you're making a demand. Who are you and why are we
> interested in your demands?

Timothy,

Who are you to revoke my request to SuSE and other distributors and others who share
my views on LKML?

What is wrong with making a demand for standardization?. It's high time
that things got a bit more organized. And where do you see a demand....I just
said "like to see". Which is more of a request the way I understand English.
It's high time people like me spoke up for standardization and some sense of
organization. If the majority doesn't want to listen fine, it's a free world,
but you have no right to silence me for airing my views.

best regards

Dev Mazumdar