    SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
    Timothy Miller wrote:

    > 4Front Technologies wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for the perfect explanation to our problems. The question then
    >> arises as
    >> to why does SUSE do KBUILDS in this way and the vanilla kernels or
    >> Redhat/Fedora/Mandrake/Debian
    >> kernels use another way?. What I'd like to see is at least some standard.
    >

    > Sounds like you're making a demand. Who are you and why are we
    > interested in your demands?

    Timothy,

    Who are you to revoke my request to SuSE and other distributors and others who share
    my views on LKML?

    What is wrong with making a demand for standardization?. It's high time
    that things got a bit more organized. And where do you see a demand....I just
    said "like to see". Which is more of a request the way I understand English.

    It's high time people like me spoke up for standardization and some sense of
    organization. If the majority doesn't want to listen fine, it's a free world,
    but you have no right to silence me for airing my views.

    best regards

    Dev Mazumdar