    > affect another process in the same UID. There's too many things that

    Actually that's not the case. The UID is currently insufficient to
    describe the security domain that a process is running in. The whole
    of the LSM infrastructure is designed with this in mind. So somehting
    like SELinux may enforce a security domain change (w/out a UID change)
    across an execve() of pagsh. I was simply trying to ascertain if you
    were storing this within task->user which I think would be wrong.

    Linux Security Modules

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.018 / U:37.208 seconds]