    SubjectRe: 2.6.6-rc3-mm2 (4KSTACK)
    On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 11:18:10AM -0400, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
    > It's a Good Idea to do this in -mm, to flush out all the binary
    > modules that are known to have issues with this (have we identified
    > anybody other than NVidia that actually *has* a problem)?

    Anything that uses current() or the like will be unhappy, though it
    may work half the time. So just about anything binary-only is liable
    to hit it. We can catch most of this by adding "4KSTACKS" to the
    global build flags, but I think stuff like the Nvidia wrapper layer
    shoots itself in the foot here by silently ignoring this check.

    --
    Matt Mackall : http://www.selenic.com : Linux development and consulting