Subjectflexible printed circuits
Date

Dear sir,
Good luck!
We are glad to introduce a flexible printed circuit (FPC) factory. we use
the latest technology make flexible printed circuits (FPC) for use in any
electronic products.The FACTURE is ISO9001 and UL certified, and confirmed to IPC
criteria.
THE MAIN CAPACITY:
1,CAN MAKE DOUBLE SIDED WITH MIN 0.06MM TRACE WIDTH. THE SQUARE HOLE OF THE
COVERLAYER CAN BE MIN 0.4 MM.
2,CAN MAKE 3 LAYERS,4 LAYERS,5 LAYERS,6 LAYERS FPC.
3,PRODUCTS HAVE EXPORTED TO USA,CANADA,JAPAN,UK,GERMANY,FRANCE,AUSTRALIA ETC
MORE THEN 20 COUNTRIES.
4,MAIN CUSTOMER ARE NOKIA,PANASONIC,SONY,DELL,TDK ,PHILIP ETC.

We would welcome you to visit our factory.

Please e-mail your circuit design by Gerber file, Auto Cad, protel files and
advise us of:

FPC size, and number of layers. We can make samples for your approval, with
factory direct pricing.T

If you donot want us to send you again, you can use the latest outlook2003
soft,to enter this e-mail address as reject e-mail address.you can solve all the
worry.
Or send an email with: " Remove" in the subject .we'll delete it from our
list.
hank you for your support!

Best regards!

Bai jing qi

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.026 / U:0.152 seconds]