    SubjectRe: [ckrm-tech] Re: [RFC] Revised CKRM release
    В Сбт, 01.05.2004, в 17:46, Herbert Poetzl пишет:
    > On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 09:10:15AM +0300, Alex Lyashkov wrote:
    > > ? ???, 01.05.2004, ? 02:43, Herbert Poetzl ?????:

    > > > hmm, just wanted to mention that linux-vserver has
    > > > around 0% overhead and often allows to improve
    > > > performance due to resource sharing ...
    > > >
    > > Herber please not say vserver have - 0 overhead.
    > > it generally wrong.
    >
    > well, I said around 0%, but it's actually a long time
    > since we measured that, and I'll schedule some
    > tests next week, to see if the overhead is still
    > not measureable with 'normal' userspace testing

    Try compare system with 10 vsevers with with 1000 iptables rules per
    vserver and routing tables who has more one then one record :) and
    system without vservers with same setings ( 1000 iptables rules and some
    roting table). Other point who been slowly in vserver large sockets
    lists - try use 1000 simultaneous tcp connections per vserver .....
    and other... :)
    without iptables and 1-10 tcp connections per vserver you can`t find a
    speed decrease.

    Also fix bugs with wrong selected source address for packets who send
    from vserver.