SubjectRe: (resend) take3: Updated CPU Hotplug patches for IA64 (pj blessed) Patch [6/7]
On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 04:38:01PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Paul Jackson <pj@sgi.com> wrote:
> >
> > On the off chance that
> > others find this way of phrasing it helpful, I post it here for the
> > record.
>
> Thanks, I added that to the changelog. If you think additional code
> commentary is needed, please send patches.
>
> I guess I'm not doing anything useful with these patches. Is it OK with
> everyone if I scoot them over to davidm?

I had sent a private mail to davidm for inclusion in ia64 tree, he mentioned
that it would be preferable to cook akpm tree to make sure no build breaks,
and then he would consider those for inclusion in his tree. especially -mm gets
more testing, but iam not sure how may would really try this hotplug :-)

anytime now seems appropriate...

until David pickup's these it would be great to leave the here for anyone
interested in testing...

Cheers,
Ashok

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.072 / U:0.748 seconds]