SubjectRe: 2.6.6-mm1
oh and for what it's worth, I didn't like the shmgid solution either, I
brought up rlmits first iirc. if there is something better great, but as
that was not going anywhere and this is...

let's see if wli can make things work correctly with physdical pages
with rlmits and go from there.

Wim

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 06:51:18PM -0700, Wim Coekaerts wrote:

> > > We have done the work and are going to be ok going forward to just use
> > > hugeltbfs directly, just mounting it with right uid,gid. the main issue
> >
> > err, so why did I just merge the hugetlb_shm_group patch?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.084 / U:0.216 seconds]