SubjectRe: 2.6.6-mm1
> Capabilities are broken and don't work.  Nobody has a clue how to provide
> the required services with SELinux and nobody has any code and we need the
> feature *now* before vendors go shipping even more ghastly stuff.

The thing is special privilegues for a group don't fit into any of the
various privilegues schemes we have (capabilities, selinux, etc..),
it's really a horrible hack. What happened to the patch rick promised
to make mlock an rlimit? This is the right approach and could be easily
extended to hugetlb pages.