    SubjectRe: 2.6.6-mm1
    > Capabilities are broken and don't work.  Nobody has a clue how to provide
    > the required services with SELinux and nobody has any code and we need the
    > feature *now* before vendors go shipping even more ghastly stuff.

    The thing is special privilegues for a group don't fit into any of the
    various privilegues schemes we have (capabilities, selinux, etc..),
    it's really a horrible hack. What happened to the patch rick promised
    to make mlock an rlimit? This is the right approach and could be easily
    extended to hugetlb pages.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.019 / U:1.184 seconds]