    Subjectscheduler latency
    I've done some scheduler latency tests and come up with some
    pretty plots, so I thought I'd post them. It is nicksched vs

    Note: this is not realtime scheduling latency, but latency as
    measured by my random program. It also does not indicate
    interactivity, because the latencies measured were all under
    15ms which is probably below perception. Even if not, it
    doesn't measure latency as you might see it.

    Finally, some of the tests involved me moving the mouse around,
    so factor in by subliminal (or not) bias toward my scheduler.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.019 / U:1.668 seconds]