Subject[sata] libata update

I'm slowly and (somewhat) quietly cleaning up the libata internals.
This is allow several interesting features to appear in rapid
succession: hotplug, random taskfile submission (SMART!), and ATAPI.

This is the first step in cleaning up the internals. Nothing terribly
interesting for existing users, except for one key change:

Promise SATA driver has been split. Promise TX2/TX4 SATA remains in
"sata_promise". The very-different Promise SX4 support is now found in
a new driver "sata_sx4". Promise users, please test and make sure I
didn't break anything. It seems to work on my Promise SATA h/w.

Linux 2.6.x patch and changelog:

Linux 2.4.x patch and changelog:

BitKeeper repositories:[46]