From cyclades.com!marcelo.tosatti Wed Apr 21 12:18:18 EDT 2004
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:16:35 -0300
From: Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo.tosatti@cyclades.com>
To: Sam Hopkins <sah@coraid.com>
Subject: Re: AoE driver inclusion into standard kernel release

mail linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: AoE inclusion into 2.4.x
Greetings,

I would like to offer our driver for inclusion into the 2.4 kernel.
Marcelo suggested (strongly) that I make this request officially
to the list.

The driver code is available from:

http://www.coraid.com/support/aoe-1.6.tar

I'm now going to cheat and copy our prior correspondence. Please CC me
on any comments / questions as I'm not a lkml subscriber.

Cheers,

Sam Hopkins
sah@coraid.com

-----