    SubjectRe: /dev/psaux-Interface
    Tuukka Toivonen <tuukkat@ee.oulu.fi> wrote:

    > psaux.c release 2004-04-19
    >
    > This is psaux.c linux kernel driver for kernels 2.6.x,
    > a direct PS/2 serial port (aka /dev/psaux) driver.
    >
    > Available from:
    > http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/rel/psaux-2004-04-19.tar.gz
    >
    > (includes README with more information)
    >
    > The driver was originally written by Lee Sau Dan
    > http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~danlee/fun/psaux/
    > but I fixed some bugs (most importantly SMP).
    >
    > I've seen lots of discussions about different mouse behaviour (or
    > completely non-functioning mouse). If you have one of those problems, this
    > driver should restore the kernel 2.4.x behaviour.
    >
    > Any suggestions/hopes to get it included into mainstream kernel?

    I'd imagine that the input developers would regard that as a step in the
    wrong direction.

    Have you sent a report regarding the touchscreen problem? Is it a
    straightforward bug, or has real functionality been lost?

    > P.S. is there any documentation about the serio interface (serio_open()
    > etc...)? I couldn't find anywhere.

    Always a good question ;)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:4.082 / U:1.024 seconds]