    Subjectstandart events for hotkeys?
    Date
    Hi guys,

    I have a question related to keyboard and hotkeys.

    Does any standart exist for hotkeys and their returned events?
    I have 2 keyboards with hotkeys, one on laptop (acerhk operated) and one
    wireless (BlueZ bthid operated) and both returns different codes in xev when
    same keys are pressed

    mail
    browser
    etc.

    Maybe these should be standardised in all drivers? Can we start same kind of
    list, where will be all events stored and then translated by all drivers the
    same?

    Now users can't use one hotkeys configuration on different keyboards so these
    could be renamed to hellkeys :)

    Your opinions?

    Michal

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.019 / U:2.640 seconds]