    Subjectstandart events for hotkeys?
    Hi guys,

    I have a question related to keyboard and hotkeys.

    Does any standart exist for hotkeys and their returned events?
    I have 2 keyboards with hotkeys, one on laptop (acerhk operated) and one
    wireless (BlueZ bthid operated) and both returns different codes in xev when
    same keys are pressed

    Maybe these should be standardised in all drivers? Can we start same kind of
    list, where will be all events stored and then translated by all drivers the

    Now users can't use one hotkeys configuration on different keyboards so these
    could be renamed to hellkeys :)

    Your opinions?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.029 / U:33.464 seconds]