SubjectRE: persistence of kernel object attribute ??
Date
Yes - I was well aware of this, and considered it an "automation" of the
user funciton.

Unfortunately, this won't work, as it doesn't address the case where the
driver is part of the boot process (e.g. it's the hba used to reach the boot
disk). I'm looking for something that addresses this too..

-- James

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.043 / U:0.840 seconds]