    SubjectRevealed root

    One of our reporters has collected the testimony of a SCO secretary.
    The woman, Darlyn McBride, confessed the sad story of Linux lawsuit origin.

    I was hired on Thursday 27 June 2002 [1] and since than I worked for our
    management creating short reports from technology and analysts websites. On
    Wednesday 22 January 2003 I delivered a report with a mispelling error
    inside. I was quoting an enterprise environment analysis that suggested to
    start "using Linux". Sadly I misplaced the first letter, so I wrote "suing
    Linux". Few hours later I discovered the error after the company announced
    [2] that has "estabilished SCOsource to License Unix Intellectual Property".
    I'm sorry if a little error is causing so many problems, but I'm sure that
    this situation will have a happy end.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.027 / U:0.612 seconds]