Subject[bkbits] predicted outage
We're moving office space in about 10 days.  We expect one of our T1 lines
to be switched to the new office as of April 9th. If that works, then we'll
move all the hardware to the new office and flip the routes to that T1 from
the old T1. Sounds simple and since the new ISP is the old ISP it might
actually work (Hah. Like anything goes that smoothly). On the other hand,
it might not go great and there might be some time where bkbits.net is not
off the air but it might be at a different IP address. And DNS takes a
while to time out.

As we get closer, I will remind you approximately 48 hours and 24 hours
before the move so those of you who need to sync can sync and not be
disturbed. If you want more status than that, let me know.

--lm

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.098 / U:0.212 seconds]