    SubjectRe: Migrate pages from a ccNUMA node to another - patch
    Hi Zoltan,

    At Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:20:46 -0800,
    Dave Hansen wrote:
    > Have you considered any common ground your patch might share with the
    > people doing memory hotplug?
    > They have a similar problem to your migration that occurs when a user
    > wants to remove a whole or partial NUMA node.

    Processes must be migrated to other nodes when a node is being
    removed. Conversely, processes may be migrated from other nodes when
    a node is added. I'm not familiar with NUMA things, and I think our
    team doesn't have a particular solution. If you have some idea,
    that's great.

    BTW, it seems page migration can use my remap_onepage function. Our
    code can move most kinds of pages including hugetlbfs pages and page

    IWAMOTO Toshihiro

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.034 / U:148.716 seconds]