SubjectRe: Migrate pages from a ccNUMA node to another - patch
Hi Zoltan,

At Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:20:46 -0800,
Dave Hansen wrote:
> Have you considered any common ground your patch might share with the
> people doing memory hotplug?
> They have a similar problem to your migration that occurs when a user
> wants to remove a whole or partial NUMA node.

Processes must be migrated to other nodes when a node is being
removed. Conversely, processes may be migrated from other nodes when
a node is added. I'm not familiar with NUMA things, and I think our
team doesn't have a particular solution. If you have some idea,
that's great.

BTW, it seems page migration can use my remap_onepage function. Our
code can move most kinds of pages including hugetlbfs pages and page

IWAMOTO Toshihiro