SubjectRe: MM VM patches was: 2.6.3-mm4
Nick Piggin wrote:

> Mike Fedyk wrote:
>> So, I'll merge up 2.6.3 + "vm of rc1-mm1" and tell you guys what I see.
>>

> I'm not so hopeful for you anymore :P

These patches apply with only a few offsets if you apply them like in
the series file, so there's not much work for either of us in applying
these patches (unless I need to test without a dependent patch or
something obvious like that...)

>> Are the graphs helpful at all?
>>

> My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

Heh.

> They have a lot of good info but I'm a bit hard pressed working
> out what kernel is running where

Suffice it to say, 2.6.3 is the begining of week9, and 2.6.3-lofft-mm4vm
is the end of week9. The graphs weren't meant to keep secondary
information like kernel version...

> and it's a bit hard working out
> all the shades of blue on my crappy little monitor.

Yeah, I see what you mean. The code in the lrrd/munin project controls
what colors come in what order, but I can control what order the info is
output in...

> But if they were easier to read I reckon they'd be useful ;)

I'd like for that to be true especially since I rewrote the memory
plugin for munin to graph as much as was exported to userspace from the
Linux kernel...

Did I miss anything? ;)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.107 / U:2.176 seconds]