SubjectRe: 2.6.2-mm1 xfs OOPS (when mounting root fs)
I'm sorry, it just seemed to me like oops so i did not look for the
"oops" word and treated it as oops. So I was searching for oopses in the
I'll triple check it says oops next time I'm gonna report any oopses (as
much as I hope i won't see any:) ).

Tomas Zvala