SubjectYour Permission Please
Date
Hello !
Your name and/or email address was included on one or
more lists that I purchased from suppliers of leads. The
people on the lists were identified as individuals who
are SERIOUSLY interested in and agreeable to receiving information
on business opportunities on the Internet by email.
Experience has shown me that many people on these lists
have not given their permission to be included and are
not interested in receiving such information.

The purpose of this email is to confirm that you in fact
would like to receive information related to Work From
Home Business Opportunities and to request your
permission to be included on an opt in business
opportunity mailing list that I am building.

If you would like to be included on my list and receive information
related to home business opportunities, just send
send a blank email with 'SUBSCRIBE'in the Subject Line.You do not have
to put anything in the message body
unless you so desire. You will receive an email with the subject,
"......... HOME-BIZNETWORK NEWS"

If you wish to remove yourself or ban your email address from further
receiving emails from our system, send blank a email with 'REMOVE' in
the Subject line.
Please do not alter the subject line in any way.

Sincerely,
Rajan Sethi

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:7.008 / U:0.016 seconds]