SubjectRe: kgdb support in vanilla 2.6.2
Hi!

> > It seems that some kgdb support is in 2.6.2-linus:
>
> Lots of architectures have had in-kernel kgdb support for a long time.
> Just none of the three which I use :(
>
> I wouldn't support inclusion of i386 kgdb until it has had a lot of
> cleanup, possible de-featuritisification and some thought has been applied
> to splitting it into arch and generic bits. It's quite a lot of work.

What about Amit's kgdb?

It's a *lot* cleaner. It does not have all the features (kgdb-eth is
not yet ready for prime time). Would you accept that?

Oh and it is already split into arch-dependend and arch-independend
parts, plus it has cleanly separated i/o methods...
Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]