    SubjectRe: 2.6.3-mm4
    Quoting Greg KH <>:

    > Anyway, I think all you need to do is get the cvs tree of the
    > lmsensors package. Sensors people, the needed changes are commited
    > into the tree, right?

    No. The changes are waiting in my local repository, ready to be applied.
    I didn't want to apply them because we were supposed to release
    lm_sensors 2.8.5 (for Linux 2.6.3 users) and the sysfs names change
    wouldn't belong there.

    The libsensors patches are available on my personal server here:
    Apply both patches in order and you'll get a 2.6.3-mm4-compliant

    I will apply the libsensors changes to the CVS repository as soon as the
    kernel modules changes are accepted into Linus' tree. If we did not
    release a new version since there, I'll take a CVS snapshot right
    before so that Linux 2.6.3 users have a usable version available (but
    my preference strongly goes to releasing 2.8.5 instead).

    Thanks for testing.

    Jean Delvare

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.022 / U:21.612 seconds]