    SubjectRe: 2.6.3 adaptec I2O will not compile

    Adrian Bunk wrote:

    >On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:52:24PM -0800, David Lang wrote:
    >>when attempting to compile in support for the adaptec 2100/3100 series
    >>Raid card I get the following errors. I have attached my config
    I am currently working on this, so far I've managed to sort out the irq
    problems and only have some dma stuff that does not compile. I don't
    think I'm going to bother getting it to compile though and rather
    directly convert to the new DMA-mapping stuff. If anyone has any
    pointers and tips and pitfalls I need to look out for, please don't
    hessitate to mail me (It will be greatly appreciated).

    Once I finally figured out all of life's answers, they changed the questions.
    This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to for full details.
    Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by beskikbaar.

    [unhandled content-type:application/x-pkcs7-signature]
     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.032 / U:19.028 seconds]