    Subjecthelp in sysfs
    Sorry if I'm being redundant

    I spent a lot of time looking for it, and did
    not find, so I came here for help
    Perhaps anyone can help me, or point me to the
    right place to ask

    I did not yet fully understand how sysfs works,
    and so, any docs would be welcome

    My main problem is:
    I'm trying to use udev, but some devices for
    drivers that are compiled in the kernel does
    not appear in. I searched for entries
    representing then in /sys, and found no one
    Specifically, no pts is found there
    in my .config, I have CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
    What can I do in order to solve this problem?

    Thanks in advance

    glauber

    --
    Fortune:

    Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse.
    -- Miguel de Cervantes
    ---
    Software Livre
    Tecnologia para um mundo melhor