SubjectRe: 2.6.3 Boot Failure on Nforce2 Board
This problem is completely independent of nvnet as I'm not using it for
2.6.3.. the dmesg dump is from our WORKING configuration. I can't use
forcedeth as the kernel won't even get to module loading to boot!

Again, this has nothing to do with binary driver problems.

Michael

--
Michael Joy <mdj00b@acu.edu>
Abilene Christian University