    SubjectRe: network / performance problems

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Ron Peterson wrote:
    > On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Ron Peterson wrote:
    > >
    > > more graphs, and more graphs.
    > >

    > ...and another graph to follow up. Same setup, but now running
    > 2.4.20. Looks much better.

    And a follow up to the follow up. Things have stabilized long enough now
    that the trend appears real.

    Was it Mark Twain who said that interpolation is like standing on the
    south side of a cliff and walking north because the ground has been flat
    so far?

    I've also added some graphs of must monitoring mist (which is the machine
    I actually care about the most right now). Mist ping latencies are
    predictably on the upswing again. I'll likely be rebooting soon.

    Ron Peterson
    Network & Systems Manager
    Mount Holyoke College

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.024 / U:55.896 seconds]